At Ash Green, we understand that from time to time family life can have its complications. These may be the times when you need some extra help and support.
To support and advise you at such times we have an Early Help Offer.
Our Home/School Link Worker (Mrs T) can offer advice on a range of concerns or can signpost parents to other sources of information, help and support.
Get in touch! KerryT@ashgreenprimary.co.uk
What sort of concerns might parents share with our team?
A wide range of issues such as behaviour management, financial worries and debts, domestic abuse, housing concerns, mobility difficulties, bereavement and loss, cyber bullying – in fact, any concerns which you are worried might be having a negative impact on your child(ren).
What might we offer in response to your concerns?
- Lunchtime Play Leaders
- Induction sessions for children starting Reception class, including home visits
- Signs of Safety toolkit
- In house safeguarding protocols (safeguarding team)
- Social interventions
- Academic interventions
- Bespoke learning interventions e.g. reading, maths, phonics
- In house audit tool to gauge children’s perseverance, attitude to learning, self-esteem & relationships which leads to bespoke planning for cohorts and individuals
- Speech and Language Therapy
- SEND Parents Drop ins
- Forest School
- Garden Gang
- Access to extra curricular activities
- Government Fruit and Vegetable Scheme
- Educational Welfare Officer support
- Curriculum provision and additional work from outside agencies support our children in learning how to keep themselves safe
Who might the school refer to?
- The Early Help Team
- Children and Young People’s Services
- Counselling Services
- School Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Educational Psychologist
- Young Carers
- Educational Welfare Officer
Contact us when you have a concern which is affecting your child(ren). We will always try and see you quickly or give you a call to find out what the problem is and arrange to meet and discuss it with you.