Dear parents, carers and visitors,
As Head Teacher of Ash Green Primary Academy, I would like to welcome you to our website which will give you a flavour of our school community. At Ash Green, we are proud of the opportunities our children have. We work hard to provide a curriculum and learning opportunities that offer a breadth of learning to ensure that we are ‘achieving the best, together’.
We are ‘achieving the best, together’ by cultivating the following behaviours and attitudes throughout our Ash Green Family:
- Having a strong sense of belonging to our Ash Green Community
- Appreciating all the strengths and talents in our unique community
- Embracing new ways of working Listening to other ideas and valuing all contributions
- Having the confidence to try new ideas and take risks… and learning from them
- Taking pride in the role we have to impact positively on all in our community
- Being part of a team that learns together, laughs together and takes care of each other
- Having the drive and energy to be as great as we can be individually and collectively
Please enjoy looking at the website. Of course, if you wish to find out more about us, we would be happy for you to visit us. We really are an active community and you’ll see parents, governors, teachers, support staff and children all busy learning together at different times.